Whether outsourcing is part of your cost reduction strategy, operations improvement, the services we provide will deliver a good return on investment, risk mitigation, political impact, strategic alignment, and intuition.Contact Us
Global Delivery Model
Usually, the term Global Delivery Model is associated with organizations involved in IT consulting and service delivery industry and using a software project implementation model by a globally distributed group. Being a Custom Software development company, we offer tailor-made software delivery models to provide scalable IT offshoring/outsourcing business models.
Get in touch with your specifications to discuss a solution you need, we will work together to make something great.
Time and Material (T&M) Pricing
The Time and Material Web Development pricing model works best for medium to large-scale and longer-lasting projects where design requirements change as time progresses. T&M pricing can help you out when the scope of the project is not yet fully known, long-term projects with flexible requirements, you want to adjust the range and customize the workloads with versatility.
Project Support and Maintenance
This model is also useful for project support and maintenance. Time & Material (T&M) is gaining high popularity among the different engagement models, as it allows more control over development progress and cost, rather than taking an educated guess at subsequent expenses and a high likelihood of further expensive changes.
Time and Material Advantages
- Chance to pay in parts and only for the work performed.
- Specifications and changes may be discussed at any stage of the project.
- A smooth workflow is assured by effective communication.
- For your benefit, our experts identify practical patterns.
- Customers monitor the project, accept or remove any tasks to be carried out on demand.
The fixed-price contract is a one-size-fits-all arrangement where a service provider is responsible for completing the project within the amount negotiated in the bond. Fixed Price can be used when: minimal or fixed budget; specific criteria and deadlines; MVPs; small projects with a restricted scope of the project. At Pentabay, we provide quality and customized solutions that make users very convenient right from the start to the completion of the project.
Advantages of Fixed Price
- The price-fixed project will be delivered within the budget and conditions defined.
- Accurate and consistent specifications and well-anticipated targets.
- All the features are well defined so that they can be passed easily to the development team without further customer approval.
- Regular communication with the contractor in project management ensures compliance with context and preserves margins.
- Minimum monitoring of customers is required.
Dedicated Development Teams
In this model, you effectively maintain project management power and only use your contractor to hire your project team, as well as maintenance and administrative support. When to apply: Applied For projects with uncertain criteria for long-term strategic IT/software development and frequent changes in scope. To add more resources to your own IT/development team and operations in-house by building an offsite staff resource equal to your in-house team. It can be applied to leverage skills outside your national borders, as well as information and technological know-how in-sourcing.
We will carefully find and hire a dedicated team of highly qualified people in the appropriate field with full focus on the task, implementing the necessary processes and performance structures, engaging with the team, etc.
- The agile design methodology ensures that teams are cross-functional
- The budgets are predictable and there is reduction of hiring expenses.
- The group is cohesive and committed to the specific customer.
- There is no specified workload or context and requests for improvements can be made at any time;